Saturday, June 17, 2017

Kellog, Iowa

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016, we arrived in Kellogg, Iowa and stayed in a little RV park off highway 224 literally in the corn fields and it was $26 a night.
 It was a very lovely and very quiet park and not too many folks were there.
 The weather had cooled down tremendously and we were enjoying having Kiki's windows open and slept well that night.
 This evening we threw the doors open and enjoyed the cool breeze. I cooked up some hamburgers inside Kiki and we ate out on the picnic table.

Just wanted to show you the corn! We found out that some of the corn that was growing is feed corn. I'm holding an ear so you can see!

Had to have George pose by the corn stalks too!
Look at the beautiful corn fields. Trust me ~ they were everywhere and so manicured.

While we were here we drove around and toured the little town and shopped at a grocery store.
Next stop...Indiana.

Happy trails,
Shelia ;)

1 comment:

  1. Heartland of America!
    How wonderful to drive through so many states!
    Kathleen in Az

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.