Saturday, June 17, 2017

Illinois

Moving right along, we entered the state of Illinois.
 Just wanted to show you a few of my drive by shootings! Wouldn't this make a lovely painting?!
This one too!


 We stayed in La Salle, Peru KOA for $35 a night. This was a very pretty camp. Nice with clean grounds and bathhouses. Pretty trees and friendly folks.
 Wouldn't this be a nice space for a family gathering or picnic?
 We don't stay very long in a park and at this time we were headed home so one night here and then we're off again.
I spied my first fall leaf! Well, after all it was September.

Happy trails, 
Shelia ;)

1 comment:

  1. Besides pumpkins, I love Fall leaves, not where I live though:(. Gotta get home before the snow flies:).
    Kathleen in Az

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.