Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Downtown Ottawa

After breakfast we hopped into Itsy and headed off to downtown Ottawa! Now we didn't know what we were going to see.
 What a beautiful city and so clean!
 This was a beautiful church and the sky was so lovely.



I didn't do any research about what we should see while we were here. Hey, no expectations and then when we stumble upon something, we're surprised! So I can't tell you what these buildings are but aren't they pretty?
 So just look as we drive around.
 I believe in angels!


Here you can read the sign so we know what we're looking at.
 Are we in the UK or Canada? :)
 George loves to find the US Embassies in other countries and we found this one! So many of my snaps are taken right through the windshield so if you see some reflections or bug guts - that's why!
A very pretty town and we said repeatedly that we felt we were in Europe, not Cananda!

The trip will continue.

Happy trails,
Shelia :)

2 comments:

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.