Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Canada History Museum

Well, we did stumble upon the Canada History Museum and we loved it!
 Come on in with us. We didn't take a picture this time, but I rode a little electrical cart through the museum. It made it so much easier for me.
 No, you don't have to get a ticket as I have one for you.



This museum took us through 20,000 years of human history. I did read that this was the world's largest indoor collection of totem poles!  Then there were many life sized displays of Canadian settlements from the past 1,000 years!
 Look up at the glass ceiling - so beautiful!
 I'm sure there is a very good reason why this gorgeous church is enclosed here in this museum but I can't tell you! Don't you just love me as a tour guide? :) Don't shoot me!
 The ceilings! Most gorgeous!


After our time in the museum, we stopped in the little cafe and bought some lunch, soup and sandwiches and took it outside in the gorgeousness of the day!
 Just look at the view around us!
 Lots of activity on the water.
See this little birdie? Well, he came around and was begging me to share some of my bread with him. Well, he didn't have to beg me long because I started feeding him tiny little pieces. Some folks at another table were giving me dirty looks and I looked up and read a sign right in front of me that I hadn't seen. It said: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS!  'nuf said! :)

Happy trails,
Shelia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.