Friday, July 15, 2016

Visiting the little town of Niagara On The Lake

The last day of our trip in Canada we drove over to this darling little town called Niagara On The Lake.
 It is most charming and is filled with boutiques, shops, restaurants, cafes and tourists!
 Look at all of the most gorgeous plantings! It was just heavenly seeing all of the pretty blooms.
 Even the lamp posts were decked out!



 Of course we had to drive through some of the neighborhoods. There were huge homes and little cottage homes. Lots of picket fences too!
Here we are at the lake, Niagara River actually that meets Lake Ontario and I believe across the water is the state of New York.

Hope you've enjoyed our little trip to Niagara Falls. We've got to get back to Kiki, unhook her, pack up and head back to the states.

Happy trails,
Shelia ;)

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little town. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Sounds like you had a great trip. Love all those flowers.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Niagara-on-the lake. My daughter SIL and little ones live some 3 hours away. We plan to visit again while at our daughter's house. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Jeannette (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to comment, Jen! Yes, it's such a lovely place.
      Be a sweetie,
      Shelia ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Shelia, Oh I want to visit here. What an amazing trip you took to Niagara on the Lake. Your photos are beautiful. Have fun in your adventures in adorable Little KiKi!!
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelia,
    Love the city photos you took, dear friend!
    Reminds me of the little village where we lived in Germany.
    Also, a vacation to Eureka Springs, Arkansas!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelia, thanks for sharing your tour. This small town look beautiful. Excellent photos.

    Have a nice day ahead,regards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying your travels with Kiki. We are going to be in Indiana and Ohio the end of September and are considering driving to Niagara on our way back to the Detroit airport going around the top from the falls through Canada to Detroit. I really enjoyed your posts on Niagara and Niagara on the Lake!
    My blog is here: https://happywonderer.com/ ellen b.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.