Friday, July 15, 2016

The Falls

I would like to show you the snaps I've taken of the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park! This makes my second time to view this marvelous world wonder and it was even more beautiful this time!
 These snaps were taken by driving down the street and you can see the Falls in the distance.
 Look at this!



 You can feel the coolness as you get closer to the Falls and you get kissed by the mist.
 These snaps really do not do the Falls justice.
 I would have loved to have taken that ride called Maid of the Mist but I'm still not up to par yet with my walking and I was skert!
 Well, I would have been reeeealy close to the Falls if I had taken that ride!
 Probably would have gotten my camera all messed up.
And I'll bet you a dollar I would have gotten my most gorgeous self all wet! What do you think? :)

Happy trails,
Shelia :)

4 comments:

  1. I have Niagara Falls on my list of places I want to go. REALLY trying to get hubby to make the trip this fall. Glad to see you're out in Kiki again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do this! I saw the Falls once and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia,
    Gorgeous!
    I wouldn't have gotten too close, either, dear friend.
    Fear of heights and water. . .I'm a land locked Lady!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are wonderful - the falls are gorgeous! They are on my bucket list and someday I want to head your way and see them. Then I'll have to find you and have a good, long chat!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.