Monday, July 18, 2016

Going to Cleveland, Ohio

Well, we were fairly close to Cleveland, Ohio, maybe 100 miles so we decided we would head on down that way and see how the Republican National Convention was coming along! ;)
 Here we go and the city looks so nice and BIG! It was still hot!
 Play ball!!
Look at this wall! I love it with the people celebrating.
 Getting into the downtown! There were no road blocks or fences up yet. We were here just last week, around July 12, 2016. It was still very hot!
 We got downtown and saw the signs.
 We do have it on our bucket list to come back to Cleveland as there are so many things to do and see! Wouldn't you love to go the the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Yes! There is a zoo and lots of museums to explore! "A Christmas Story' has a house museum and wouldn't that be fun!! And of course if you're into sports - play ball!
The plane reminded me we were about to head on back home! We are loving exploring the Northeast since we've moved to New York. Kiki is having fun taking us around although for the winter months she has to go into her 'house' because of all of the snow and ice on the roads and the RV parks are seasonal up here! Okie dokie! Thanks for coming along with me and hope you've enjoyed our little trip.

Happy trails,
Shelia ;)

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could travel around.. I have two friends who live somewhere out there in Ohio facebook friends known for years but never met in person... Looks good.. Would have loved to visit that rock and roll hall of fame. Thanks for sharing with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking us along on your trip! The Falls were just beautiful. I have just finished viewing your previous posts and it looked like such fun. I am not a fan of the heat, either, so I know how "un-fun" it can be to vacation during the Summer. I live in an area of the country that has almost a perpetual Summer and it is not fun. I love Kiki! Great vacation hugs ~ Donna =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Donna! I'm so glad you toured my little trip. It's nice to know other gals understand the 'hot' issue! :) Have a beautiful week.
      Be a sweetie,
      Shelia ;)

      Delete
  3. I have just been enjoying catching up on your travels! You have been to some lovely places haven't you, I really had a great time coming along with you. Love that you found some minis to enjoy too!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.