Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bar Harbor Inn

Okie dokie. On May 28th, we drove back to the little town of Bar Harbor.
 Just the sweetest little ole place.
 Our heads turned when we saw this red hot vintage Corvette!
 Then back to the Bar Harbor Inn positioned right on the rocky rugged coast of Maine. We stayed here many years ago and each time we are in Bar Harbor we have to come back and relive some memories.
 Such a lovely and tranquil place.
 They've even made rooms for our little feathered friends.
 Spied a 'tall ship' sitting out there! Ahoy, mates!
Of course Maine is filled with all kinds of lobster eateries and Bar Harbor was no different. Love that lobster holding his ice cream cone.
 Just a cute little town. See that moose on top of the building? And a little dog about to go for a walk.
 As we drove through some neighborhoods, in and out of wooded areas, I spied a little cutie deer. He looked up and posed for me too!

Happy trails,
Shelia ;)

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous place to stay. The scenery is so pretty. You would look pretty sporty in that red corvette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such charming sights. I love a main street like this. Really gives such a Mayberry old town feel. Having an icecream shop added to the mix and what else do you need?? LOL
    The painted lady's are beautiful. I can only imagine the interiors. Great shot of the dear passing by.
    Thanks for sharing more fun. I finally signed up to receive these in my inbox following. They always arrive a day late, but at least I'll not miss out!!
    Hugs and Happy end of July!! cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like this little town! I'd like to see this too! The inn is wonderful- I'd love to stay there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Bar Harbor and loved it. My then boyfriend's family owed sailboats and had a marina so we visited...wait for it....a marina and looked at sailboats! It was fun and I was oh so young!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible town Bar Harbour is, very pretty and it looks as though there are lots of interesting things to do and explore as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to visit this area - now I really must get there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite places. I want to go back.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.