Saturday, December 21, 2013

Brauning Lake RV Resort ~ San Antonio, TX


I wanted to share with you another little short trip we took in Kiki during November.
 We just love San Antonio and went in search of an RV park and found this one.
 It was lovely perched right on this little lake.
 Plenty of trees and lots of RVers. Some seemed to be living here.
 The staff was nice and friendly and we were led to our space and George commenced to get Kiki all set up.
 Chloe Dawn was ready to take a walk but got tired of waiting on me so she started to spy on the neighbors.
 The neighbors were just cackling up a storm! :)
 We really enjoyed staying here. Like I said, it was almost full (I get a little uneasy when there's not many folks around), the parking slabs were nice and flat and our site had electricity, WiFi, cable, water, sewer. There were monthly activities that sounded great but we didn't stay long enough to join in. There was a huge laundry room and a cute little store for supplies. Also a pool and hot tub.
 The weather this time of year was really nice and we took a nice walk and then came back and sat in our lawn chairs. I felt like some one was watching us!
 That little nosy busy body! :)
 We had hamburgers that night at a little cafe close by so we walked to it. I don't remember the name of the place, but those burgers were nasty! :P But that's okay. We slept well and got up nice and early, had some breakfast and it was time to hit the road again.
Chloe Dawn was saying, "Hurry up, Daddy! I'm ready to go!"
That's my girl.

Keep traveling,
Shelia ;)

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a nice campground! Glad you had fun except for the hamburgers! Chloe Dawn is a cutie pie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! We don't do much camping this time of year in our part of the world. Our trailers and RVs are closed up for the winter - with antifreeze in the drains. It would be fun to camp during the late fall and winter months. Maybe one of these years we will head your way and enjoy camping at this time of year.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the burgers were nasty:( But looks like a nice time there.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.