Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bringing Kiki Home

First of all, please excuse the "Note Songs" watermark as this post is from my other blog!

Mr. Precious retired 3 years ago from a career of 43 years.
Then he got his Realtors license. He just can't sit still.
He bought us a present...
 A teen weeny little RV!
Ain't she purdy?
 This all happened in just a couple of days.
He found it, took me to see it and then we bought it.

 He's as thrilled as peaches and I'm so proud he got this for us.
We're gonna have some fun.
This is a class B ( that means teeny ) Winnebago Era Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel chassis.
I don't understand all of that but I did drive it around the block and it was cool!
So let me show you around.


Oh, this is so little but so cute. The little kitchen area is teeny. See the little fridge? Then on the other side is the little gas cooktop and then the tiny little round sink. Both have a little cover that lifts up.
Yep, the sink is dirty. We won't really bring it home until we get back. We did drive it home to make sure it would fit in our driveway and it did!

 Here is Mr. Precious checking out the convection oven (I'll have to learn how to use it) with his sun glasses hanging out of his mouth! ;)
I think I'll have to have a little stool to get up in there.

 Okay, this is a hoot and I'm not really sure about this, but it is what it is!
Those doors open up accordion style and wallah!!
The bathroom.
 It's called a 'wet' bath because there isn't a separate shower. You just grab the shower head handle and go to town. So the toilet gets wet too. Hmmm...

 There are 2 TVs in here. One in the bedroom and this one - in the kitchen on the countertop!
Can you believe it? Well, I won't be able to spread out much on the counter will I?
 There isn't a bedroom but a queen sized bed.The triangle opening had another piece that goes there. 

 I know lots of folks have the great big RVs or fifth wheels and we've thought of that but this one will be just perfect for us. It can drive anywhere and not take up much space.
It gets 23 miles to the gallon and I can drive it too.

Thought you might want to see the inside of Kiki.
I've got to add my own touches to her now.

We've never RVed before and I'm so excited about it. I've been all over the internet looking for tips and even on Pinterest. I just may have to add an RV board to my Pinterest.

 Shelia ;)

7 comments:

  1. You know, Shelia- That might be a smaller RV but that is one of the best-of-the-best. We have done a lot of research on them and this is a GREAT RV. You will love her and the ride is unbelievable!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every tiny, little inch! I can't wait to see what sweet things you do with 'her'!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelia,
    Enjoy your rides with "MR. Precious" in Kiki
    as you see the USA from the driver's seat or passengers point of view!!!
    Happy trails and safe travels, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have so much fun with this!!! Can't wait to see you put your special Shelia touches to it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your adventures. Happy tripping.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now isn't that darling! Compact but clean as a whistle!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy you stopped by and would love for you to comment so I'll know you've been to see me. I'll do my very best to respond to your comments too.